My Student Survey offers a staff survey that gathers feedback from teachers and other staff members around topics that influence morale and climate. These include the following topics:
- In planning my last instructional unit, I was able to include opportunities for students to focus deeply on the concepts emphasized in the standards to help build strong foundations for learning.
- Adults at this school inspire students to work towards a college degree.
- Teachers in this school share/discuss students’ work with other teachers.
Effective School Leadership
- The principal at this school sets high standards for student learning.
Strong Family-Community Ties
- At this school, there is an expectation that teachers communicate regularly with parents/guardians.
- I would recommend my school to parents seeking a place for their child.